Man electrocuted whereas catching stray kite
GUJRANWALA: A person was electrocuted whereas catching a stray kite in Shahzada Shaheed settlement on Saturday.
Ahmad Daud, 50, was attempting to catch a stray kite when its chemical twine fell on electrical wires and he suffered a deadly electrical shock and died on the spot.
Steps to sort out rising costs: Deputy Commissioner (DC) Sohail Khawaja stated on Saturday that each one doable measures could be taken to sort out rising costs of important commodities, particularly wheat flour, the sugar, legumes and greens. Addressing a gathering at its workplace, the DC stated some 16 Ramazan bazaars had been established in several areas to assist the inhabitants and all important meals gadgets could be available within the bazaars at fastened charges. The DC vowed to curb the hoarding and revenue mafia with all of the would possibly with which administrative brokers, police and intelligence businesses would conduct joint operations.
He stated the federal government had additionally determined to take concrete motion towards mill homeowners who didn’t provide flour to the open market in accordance with the wheat quota and that robust motion was being taken towards corrupt officers and officers in authorities departments. meals, earnings and others.
BODY FOUND: The physique of a boy was present in a Nullah in Wazirabad, Gujranwala on Saturday.
Passers-by noticed a corpse within the water close to the Ghamon Bridge and knowledgeable the police. Police transferred the unidentified physique to THQ Hospital.