Know Dashain’s Deals & Schematics of 9 Best Two Wheeler Brands in Nepal
Dashain or Bijaya Dashami (also alternately spelled Vijaya Dashami) is a big festival celebrated by Hindus all over the world while it remains Nepal’s biggest festival. Dashain is also the longest Hindu festival in Nepal. Dashain is the time for family reunions, the exchange of gifts and blessings, pujas (religious offerings), and the reception of tikas and blessings from elders. It is also celebrated by flying kites with friends and families.
Since Dashain is the festival of partying and joy, most of the two-wheeler companies in Nepal offer various programs and offers to customers on occasion. Let’s see what kind of Dashain offers people are provided by different Nepal two wheeler companies.
Honda is probably the number one brand of two-wheelers in the country. Known for their efficiency, power and durability, Honda’s first vehicles arrived in Nepal more than five decades ago. Honda has covered almost every segment of two-wheelers as it offers commuters, scooters, off-road motorcycles, big bikes, touring bikes, sports and many more.
This year, to celebrate with joy the festivals of Dashain and Tihar, Honda has imagined Seven Provinces – Seven Winners Dashain and Tihar Offer. This offer offers seven winners from seven provinces a cash prize of Rs 100,000 each, through a raffle.
Other Honda offers are:
- 1 lucky winner from all over Nepal receives a cash prize of Rs 1.5 million, thanks to a raffle
- Up to Rs 35,000 cash back on big bikes
Also inquire about the updated prices of Honda bikes in Nepal.
Yamaha is another big player in the two-wheeler sector in Nepal. Yamaha bikes and scooters are known for their build quality and reliable engine. Like Honda, Yamaha is now expanding its market by category and trying to cover as many segments as possible.
There is also a strong possibility that Yamaha’s ambitious Naked Sport MT 25 will make its way to Nepal and be launched before Dashain. This can be a big challenge for KTM’s Duke, who has a decent fan base himself. Yamaha also has some offers to its customers during this season Dashain and Tihar. It also provides:
- Sure-shot instant cash rebate of Rs 8,000 to 100,000
- Golden ace card four tola through weekly sweepstakes
- 4 * 3 gold ace cards tola for bumper prize winner
Yamaha also operates Yamaha Exchange Mela at different locations where you can bring the bike or scooter of any brand and get an additional Rs 10,000 valuation on top of the market valuation to get home with a new Yamaha. Other facilities provided by Yamaha during the trade-in event are:
- Easy on-site financing: 0% interest, low down payment, low EMI
- Test and earn gold coins everyday
- Safe cash discount of Rs 8,000 to Rs 100,000
- Free Accessories
- Free check-up and washing (Any brand, any bike)
Also check the updated prices for Yamaha bikes and scooters in Nepal.
Like Honda and Yamaha, Suzuki has also been in Nepal for a long time. There were also big bikes in Nepal in their day. Big bikes like B-King, GSXR600, Hayabusa are all in Nepal but only in limited numbers. Recently, the brand has focused on commuters and affordable nude sports bikes. The Suzuki Gixer is one of the best selling bikes in India and Nepal and is also one of the best 150cc bikes.
During this Dashain, when purchasing any two-wheeler of the brand, Suzuki offers its customers:
- Rs 10,000 safe cash discount
- Free road tax for 1 year
- Ease of exchange
- Financing facility
Suzuki now has a brilliant line of scooters and bikes in Nepal. His latest Gixer 250 and 250 SF are brilliant bikes. Suzuki Access 125 is also a great commuter for scooter enthusiasts.
After the launch of the Pulsar series, Bajaj became very popular in Nepal in no time. It brought something that caught people’s attention and the price made people own a modern looking bike. Bajaj also has a perfect commuter bike, Discover, which is loved by a lot of people. But, Pulsar is the one that comes to everyone’s mind when they hear Bajaj.
Over the years, Bajaj has done a lot of work on design and performance. Bajaj’s RS and NS are pretty much the fastest motorcycles in the 200cc class. He also has an affordable big boy like Bajaj Dominar in Nepal with 250cc and 400cc variants.
For this year’s Dashain, Bajaj offered its customers a new three-dose happiness program. The scheme includes:
- The first dose includes up to Rs 10,000 in cash back even before the purchase of the bike but will only be applicable after the purchase.
- The second dose includes up to Rs 100,000 cashback upon purchase.
- The third dose includes up to Rs 1,000,000 in cash to a lucky winner through a raffle.
Also check the updated prices of Bajaj bikes in Nepal.
TVS is very active these days in the two-wheeler market. He also has a variety of two-wheelers under his name. TVS Ntorq is one of the best and most popular scooters in Nepal nowadays. It also has a series of bare bikes like the Apache that has received mixed reviews from riders. As it is touted as having racing DNA, the bike is quite fast and good looking. Apache RR 310 is the best model of the Apache series and also the most expensive. Apache brings variations in their products for people.
For this Dashain and Tihar, TVS provides:
- Up to Rs 100,000 cash prizes prior to purchase, but will only be applicable if you purchase the vehicle
- Up to Rs 1,000,000 in cash prizes upon purchase.
- Everyday Realme Smartphone
- 100% cashback thanks to a weekly raffle
- Apache RR310 by monthly raffle
- Proton Saga car as a bumper prize.
Also check the updated prices of TVS two-wheelers in Nepal.
NIU is probably the best brand of electric two-wheelers in Nepal. He has a lot of products under his name. NIU N-series, NIU Gova 03, NIU N-GT are some of the best NIU products available in Nepal. NIU N-GT is the most expensive of the range while the other two are in the most affordable category. This Dashain, the company offers buyers:
- Rs 5,000 discount
- Merchandise worth Rs 25,000
- Bumper price – Aero MTBX 01 Lite
Also check out our list of the best electric two-wheelers in Nepal.
Crossfire is without a doubt one of the most popular dirt bikes in Nepal. Its popularity has increased due to the affordability and power it offers to runners. Since the popularity of dirt bikes has increased, Crossfire has brought varieties of bikes with the Crossfire Tracker 250 being the last. The tracker 250 is also one of the most affordable off-road motorcycles in the country.
For Dashain and Tihar, Crossfire offers
- For HJ250 and GR7 250: Discount Rs 15,000 + Helmet and glasses (Cash purchase) and siscount Rs 15,000 + Helmet (Reservation)
- For RM 250: free helmet + glasses:
- For Formula 150: Discount Rs. 10,000 + Free helmet, scooter cover and windbreaker
- For the Crossfire bumper: Acerbis boot, pants, jersey, gloves and hand guards worth Rs 50,000 for one lucky customer
- For ItalicaMoto bumper: Rs 50,000 cashback + Dulla gift basket for a lucky customer
- Exchange offers for RM 250, HJ 250, GR7 250 and ItalicaMoto: Added valuation of Rs 15,000 + Free helmet
- Funding for Formula 150: Discount Rs 5,000 + Free Helmet
- For HJ250 and GR7 250: Discount Rs 10,000 + Free Helmet
Also consult the price list of the best dirt bikes in Nepal.
8. Vespa and Aprilia
Vespa and Aprilia are arguably some of the best scooters in Nepal. Vespa has a sleek look and a powerful engine which is perfect for a city ride, while Aprilia has a sporty and aggressive look and is also designed to go beyond city rides. The build and quality of these two scooters is amazing and barely matched by other scooters available in the country.
In Nepal, both scooters are sold by the same distributor. For this Dashain, the distributor offers:
- Discount up to Rs 100,000
- 0% interest rate on the financing
- Rs 10,000 additional valuation to the exchange
- Weekly price: OnePlus Nord 2
- Bumper price: Vespa SXL 125
- Free Accessories
Also consult our list of the best scooters in Nepal in 2021.
Jawa is another rising name in the two-wheeler segment in Nepal. Known for its classic and vintage look, this bike is made for cruising. It also has a number of products under its name and has grown steadily. It competes with Royal Enfield, Honda CB350RS and Honda Highness CB350. Besides looks, it’s a performance bike as well, but the big player in this class, Royal Enfield, is a major issue for Jawa and every other bike in the class.
But, to reach more customers this Dashain, Jawa Motorcycles offers
- Custom Jawa Helmet
- Professional riding jacket with
- Impact protection (shoulder and elbow)
- Super ventilated outer shell
- Resistant textile
- Four season jacket
So which two-wheelers do you buy and which do you think is the best deal?