Happy Vasant Panchami 2022: Top 50 wishes, messages and quotes to share with your family and friends
The festival is known as Saraswati Puja in the eastern part of India, especially in Bihar and West Bengal. But in northern India, especially in Punjab, people celebrate the festival by flying kites, while in Rajasthan it is traditional to wear jasmine garlands on this auspicious day. Basant Panchami also signals the start of preparations for the festival of colors – Holi, which takes place after forty days.
Here are some wishes you can share with your friends and family members:
1. All around there are beautiful views, flowers, birds, sweets and kites, Basant Panchami really delights!
Happy Basant Panchami!
2. Just as nature transforms into bright shades, so may your life also transform into joyous shades. Let’s celebrate and dance to nature’s beautiful melody Happy Basant Panchami!
3. As the beautiful day of Basant Panchami arrives, I hope it will bring you knowledge and wealth. May Goddess Saraswati bless your life with success, happiness, love and warmth. I hope all your wishes come true. Happy Basant Panchami to you and your whole family!
4. I pray to Goddess Saraswati for you that this great occasion of Basant Panchami, may bring you immense wealth of knowledge, and may you be blessed by Goddess Saraswati, wish you a happy Basant Panchami.
5. May the revered occasion of Basant Panchami, bring you wealth of knowledge, may you be blessed by Goddess Saraswati…and may all your wishes come true. Happy Basant Panchami.
6. No greeting card to give, no pretty flowers to send, no pretty graphics to convey, just a caring heart wishing you…Happy Basant Panchami.
7. Basant Panchami also called as Vasant Panchami, or the kite festival is mainly observed by Hindus all over the world. On this auspicious day, Saraswati, the goddess of art and wisdom, is worshipped. Vasant and Kamadeva are also honored on this day.
8. Hindu scholars and astrologers regard Basant Panchami as the day of Abujha which promises to start every great work. according to this belief all day Basant Panchami promises to perform Saraswati Puja.
9. Basant Panchami is purely dedicated to Saraswati, the goddess of wisdom, knowledge, arts and science. On this Hindu festival day, Goddess Saraswati will be worshiped and honored by Hindus.
10. Basant Panchami is a festival dedicated to Goddess Saraswati. There is no specified time to perform Saraswati puja on this day, however, it is stated that all rituals should be performed when tithi “Panchami” (5th day) prevails.
11. On Basant Panchami day, people dress in yellow clothes. Yellow is a color that signifies the dynamism of life and the vivacity of nature. Young girls in particular dress in bright yellow dresses and participate in the festivities. Yellow is also known to be the color of love, prosperity and purity.
12. In parts of northern India, especially Punjab and Haryana, the tradition of kite flying on Vasant Panchami day is highly regarded. Children and adults take part in different kite competitions.
13. Currently Goddess Saraswati
is worshiped under many names
and fame, badal, arts and science,
and profound, excellent wisdom.
Happy Vasant Panchami
14. With the coolness of the climate receding, your sorrows might also disappear, just like the cold climate.
Happy Basant Panchmi
15. May Goddess Saraswati, Who is just like the jasmine colored moon. Who is surrounded and respected by the gods, protects you? May it completely eliminate Ur’s lethargy, slowness and ignorance and enlighten Ur’s life with knowledge. Jai Maa Saraswati.
16. The days are too busy,
the hours are too few,
the seconds are too fast,
but there is always time for me
say hello to someone like you.
Smile and Enjoy Vasant Panchami | Happy Basant Panchami
17. Saraswati is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning. Vasant Panchami or Basant Panchami is a festival of the Hindu god Saraswati. It is celebrated in early February.
18. May the occasion of Vasant Panchami bring you wealth of knowledge, may you be blessed by Goddess Saraswati and may all your wishes come true.
19. With the cold In the receding weather, may your sorrows also fade away like the cold weather. Happy Basant Panchmi!
20. Let us pray to Goddess Saraswati whose blessings remain with us throughout life. Happy Saraswati Puja, May Ma Saraswati gives you all the success and knowledge you need in your life.
21. Goddess Saraswati, seated on a lotus, symbolizes her wisdom. She is also well versed in the experience of truth. When the goddess is seen seated on a peacock, it is a reminder that a strong ego can be restrained by wisdom. May the Goddess bless you during this Basant Panchami festival!
22. Let us worship Goddess Saraswati to attain enlightenment through knowledge and get rid of lethargy, slowness and ignorance. Happy Basant Panchami!
23. As the cold weather subsides, may your sorrows also disappear like the cold weather.
Happy Basant Panchmi!
24. The harsh winter ends, spring is sent from God; A song on every lip; recalling one from long ago; Nature at its best, charting a new course; Flowers are blooming, let’s be romantic to the core!
Happy Basant Panchami!
25. May the occasion of Vasant Panchami bring you a wealth of knowledge. May you be blessed by Goddess Saraswati and all your wishes come true.
26. Goddess Saraswati, seated on a lotus, symbolizes her wisdom. She is also well versed in the experience of truth. When the goddess is seen seated on a peacock, it is a reminder that a strong ego can be restrained by wisdom.
May the Goddess bless you on this Basant Panchami festival!
27. On this day Goddess Saraswati
is worshiped under various names
and fame – Badal, arts and sciences,
and deep and supreme knowledge.
happy Basant Panchami.
28. No greeting card to offer,
No sweet flowers to send,
No cute graphics to convey,
Just a heart wishing you
Happy Basant Panchami.
29. The harsh winter ends, spring is sent from God; A song on every lip; recalling one from long ago; Nature at its best, charting a new course; Flowers are blooming, let’s be romantic to the core!
Happy Basant Panchami!
30. May Goddess Saraswati fill your life
with health, wealth and freedom.
that this Saraswati Poojan brings
All festive just for you?
31. To accompany the flowering of mustard flower,
Let’s show off our yellow-hued dresses,
Worship Goddess Saraswati with all divinity,
And share yellow candy with all the passed out!
Happy Basant Panchami!
32. May the Basant Panchami event impart abundance of learning to you, may you be honored by Goddess Saraswati and may your every wish come true as planned.
33. With the cooling of the climate receding, may your distresses also disappear like the cold climate. Happy Basant Panchmi!
34. As nature becomes naturally splendid, it calls for brilliance and celebration. We should sing and celebrate. What if we danced and loved each other.
35. As the beautiful day of Basant Panchami comes, I hope it brings you learning and wealth. May Goddess Saraswati promote your existence with progress, satisfaction, love and warmth. I hope that each of your wishes will come true as planned. Happy Basant Panchami SMS from me to you and all your family!
36. With the radiance of nature all around, there is a melody on every lip, and the feeling is noticeable all around. May the delicious melodies come into contact with your life this Basant Panchami!
37. I pray that this festival of Basant Panchami brings us an ocean of knowledge and wisdom. My best wishes to all Hindus celebrating Basant Panchami.
38. Let the bright colors of the festive season of Basant Panchami brighten up our lives. Happy Basant Panchami to all my Whatsapp friends!
39. On this Basant Panchami day, may every kindness enter your mind and body, and may the brightest light of wisdom illuminate your life, so here I wish all my friends a very happy Vasant Panchami day .
40. Images and images of Vasant Panchami depict the significance of the celebration and create a unique inclination. You can choose from our gallery of Basant Panchami wallpapers and add flavor to your festivities.
41. Praise the festive soul of Basant Panchami by treating your spirit with Basant Panchami’s poem capturing the spirit of ‘Vasant Ritu’. The abundant endowments of nature in the midst of the spring period fill the human mind and soul with delight and elation. For poets, it is difficult to resist the temptation to write what the heart feels upon detecting the scent of spring. Vasant Panchami’s poems will not just feed your spirit, but add to the overall enchantment that this season carries with it.
42. Basant Panchami is a festival of knowledge and harvests. There are various stories related to Basant Panchami. Some celebrate the day as Vasant Panchami’s birthday of Goddess Saraswati, some celebrate it as God Deo-Sun’s birthday, and some observe it as a harvest festival.
43. Basant Panchami can be celebrated in school by gathering all the teachers and students in one place and bowing down to Mata Saraswati and asking him for wisdom, knowledge and good direction in the field of education.
44. You can worship Basant Panchami by presenting brightly colored flowers to Goddess Saraswati, offering her pure water, offering a scented bath to the Murti of Mata Saraswati, dressing the idol in white or yellow and while chanting Basant Panchami mantras.
45. On Basant Panchami, you can engage in Basant Panchami Puja Vidhi, visit temples, honor Maa Saraswati and ask her for knowledge and success in life, cook traditional dishes, participate in local Basant Panchami celebrations, spend time to worship, exchange greetings and wishes, give sweets and flowers and wear yellow outfits.
46. Basant Panchami is mainly celebrated by Hindus, but Sikhs and the Sufi Muslim community also observe the day. Hindus celebrate the day by honoring Goddess Saraswati, Sikhs observe the day by flying kites and wearing yellow turbans, Sufi Muslim community celebrates Basant Panchami by marking the grave of Sufi saint dargah of Nizamuddin Aulia located at Delhi.
47. May Saraswati, beautiful like the jasmine colored moon, surrounded and respected by the gods, protect you. May it illuminate your life with Knowledge. Happy Basant Panchami.
48. Live each day as if it were your last
look to the future, forget the past
May Saraswati Maa bless you today
I wish you a good Basant Panchami day.
49. Goddess Durga exists eternally, ever abiding in her sweet nature and indwells the hearts and minds of her perfect devotees. Happy Basant Panchami
50. All around are beautiful views, flowers, birds, sweets and kites, Basant Panchami really delights! Happy Basant Panchami!