Breaking news live: AAP to run in all seats in Gujarat Legislative Assembly polls in 2022
!1 new updateClick here for the latest updates
Delhi HC rejects trial court bail order for Shivinder Mohan Singh
- Delhi High Court dismisses trial court bail order for Shivinder Mohan Singh, former promoter of Religare Enterprises, in bank fraud case regarding alleged embezzlement at Religare Finvest Ltd (RFL) .
- The continued detention of Shivinder Mohan Singh is necessary not only to unearth the plot he hatched but also to trace the siphoned money he credited for his personal benefit, the court said.
Congress to contest Maharashtra Assembly elections alone
I am ready to be the face of the CM if the high command decides it: Nana Patole, Congress leader of Maharashtra
5 MPs from Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) will meet Lok Sabha President Om Birla today at 3 p.m.: sources
Aam Aadmi (AAP) party to compete for seats in Gujarat Legislative Assembly polls in 2022: AAP leader and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
Former Telangana Minister Eatala Rajender joins BJP
Delhi: Former Telangana Minister Eatala Rajender, who resigned his deputy post on June 12, joins the BJP in the presence of Union Ministers Dharmendra Pradhan and G Kishan Reddy.
May WPI at 12.94% vs. 10.49% in April
The high inflation rate in May 2021 is mainly due to the weak base effect and rising prices of crude oil, namely mineral oils. gasoline, diesel, naphtha, fuel oil, etc. and manufactured goods compared to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Chirag Paswan arrives at the residence of Pashupati Kumar Paras
Delhi: LJP National President Chirag Paswan arrives at the residence of party deputy and uncle Pashupati Kumar Paras, tâ¦ https://t.co/zzFiOFLs5P
– ANI (@ANI) 1623651858000
Atrocity case: Maharashtra government extends protection from arrest to Param Bir Singh until June 22
The Maharashtra government will not arrest former Mumbai police commissioner Param Bir Singh until June 22 in a case filed against him under the SC / ST (Atrocity Prevention) Act, the High said on Monday. Bombay Court.
Delhi airport receives fake bomb threat
A 22-year-old man, who was on a Delhi-Patna flight, was apprehended at Delhi airport for making a phone call about the presence of a bomb on the flight. He is questioned. In initial investigation it appears to be a hoax and he appears to have a mental disability: Delhi police
Sitalkuchi shooting incident: CID summons suspended Coochbehar SP
The West Bengal CID has suspended Coochbehar SP Debasish Dhar, asking him to appear before them on June 18, over the Sitalkuchi shooting incident in the 2021 State Assembly polls.
T20 World Cup: BCCI President Ganguly visits Mumbai to discuss tax exemption issue ahead of deadline
Cricket Control Board of India (BCCI) Chairman Sourav Ganguly has arrived in Mumbai as the Indian Board prepares for a very important meeting to discuss the issue of tax exemption for the upcoming ICC World Cup T20 which should be organized by India in October-November. The BCCI is required to give a tax guarantee to the international body by Tuesday.
Zydus Cadila Gets Interim USFDA Agreement for Epilepsy Treatment
Zydus Cadila has received provisional approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to market Brivaracetam tablets, in strengths of 10 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg, Cadila said. Healthcare in a regulatory dossier.
LJP MP Pashupati Kumar Paras when asked if he had met with JD (U) leaders
No. This is 100% false. LJP is our party, the organization is strong in Bihar. I was with NDA and will continue to be part of the alliance.
There are 6 members of our party. It was the will of 5 deputies to save our party. So I didn’t break the party, I saved it. Chirag Paswan is my nephew as well as the national chairman of the party. I have no objection against him
– Deputy LJP Pashupati Kumar Paras
Moderate showers likely in Delhi
“Conditions are favorable for a further advance of the southwest monsoon over most parts of Madhya Pradesh; the remaining parts of eastern Uttar Pradesh; Delhi; parts of western eastern Uttar Pradesh; Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab over the next 48 hours, âIMD said.
Delhi Metro: Average waiting time at Nawada station extended by 50 minutes
Average waiting time at Nawada station on the Blue Line extended by 50 minutes. In case of fluctuations in the crowd, the waiting time will be informed accordingly: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga has secured support from G7 country’s leaders to host Tokyo Olympics this summer
Modi congratulates Naftali Bennett on becoming Israeli prime minister
Excellency Naftali Bennett, congratulations on becoming Prime Minister of Israel. As we celebrate 30 years of improved diplomatic relations next year, I look forward to meeting you and deepening the strategic partnership between our two countries: PM Narendra Modi
Sensex fell 58.19 pts to 52,416.57 in the opening session; Nifty slips 39.80 pts at 15,759.55
Americans on trial in Japan, accused of Ghosn’s escape
- Two Americans suspected of helping former Nissan president Carlos Ghosn flee Japan while on bail are on trial in Tokyo on Monday.
- Michael Taylor, a former Green Beret, and his son Peter Taylor are suspected in the Houdini-type operation where Ghosn hid in a box for music equipment that was loaded onto a private jet that took him to the Lebanon, via Turkey in December 2019.
Bihar: LJP deputies should remove Chirag Paswan as head of Lok Sabha party
- The Lok Janshakti party appears to be on the verge of breaking up as five of its six Lok Sabha MPs have reportedly joined forces to overthrow Chirag Paswan as House leader by electing his uncle Pashupati Kumar Paras in his place.
- A source said the group of MPs forwarded their decision to the Lok Sabha chairman.
Gasoline and diesel prices:
- Petrol and diesel prices in Delhi at Rs 96.4 / liter and Rs 87.28 / liter respectively
- At Bhopal, petrol at Rs 104.59 / liter & diesel at Rs 95.91 / liter
- In Ladakh, petrol at Rs 101.95 / liter & diesel at Rs 93.90 / liter
- In Mumbai petrol at Rs 102.58 / liter and diesel at Rs 94.70 / liter
Burmese junta media accuse ethnic army of killing 25 workers
Burmese junta-controlled media on Monday accused an armed ethnic group of killing 25 construction workers in the east of the country after kidnapping a group of 47 people last month.
Jaishankar interacts with the Indian diaspora in Kenya
- Jaishankar arrived in Kenya on Saturday for a three-day visit aimed at strengthening India’s relations with the main East African country.
- “A detailed exchange on regional and global issues that befits two members of the UNSC. A historic solidarity is today a modern partnership,” Jaishankar tweeted after the talks.
Germany, Australia sign hydrogen deal to boost low-emission technology
German Economy Minister Peter Altmaier and Education and Research Minister Anja Karliczek signed a letter of intent to establish a “Germany-Australia Hydrogen Agreement” with the Australian Minister Energy and Emissions Reduction, Angus Taylor, said the German Ministry of Economy in a statement.
Naftali Bennett sworn in as new Israeli prime minister, ending Netanyahu’s 12-year rule
- Naftali Bennett was sworn in on Sunday as Israel’s new prime minister, ending Benjamin Netanyahu’s 12-year grip on power and the political uncertainty that gripped the Jewish nation for months after inconclusive elections .
- Bennett, the 49-year-old leader of the right-wing Yamina party, was sworn in after the Knesset (parliament) elected him the 13th prime minister of Israel by a 60-59 majority in the 120-member House. A deputy abstained.
White House announces NATO to launch “ambitious” security initiatives
He said the 30 member countries would agree to revise NATO’s “strategic concept” to guide its “approach to the evolving strategic environment, which includes Russia’s aggressive policies and actions; the challenges posed by NATO. People’s Republic of China to our collective security, prosperity and values; and transnational threats such as terrorism, cyber threats and climate change. â
Tesla will accept bitcoin again when it gets greener
Elon Musk, CEO of electric vehicle maker Tesla, said on Sunday that the U.S. company will accept bitcoin payments again when virtual currency is greener.
Orange alert in Karnataka until June 17
The entire state of Karnataka will most likely experience widespread rainfall until June 17. An orange alert (very heavy rainfall) has been set up for the coastal districts until June 17: CS Patil, director, IMD Bengaluru